Why A Five Year Old Knows More About Goal Setting Than You Might
- Have a Clear Cut Objective>> Have a clear cut target, in my daughters case it was an Elsa wig.
- Positive Expectations >> Despite external circumstances and the harsh effects of cause and effect my daughter still persistently and continuously asked for the object of her desire until she achieved it.
- Engaged The Help Of Others >> My little gal got me to buy into purchasing the wig for her to the point where I was spending my spare time trying to track down one of these wigs. As a side note I even went as far as to obtain the number and call the Disney Stores at the theme parks to see if I can purchase and have the wig delivered. Unfortunately they were sold out as well. My daughter made it so I wanted to get her the wig almost as bad as she wanted to have it.
- Detach From Outcome >> "Let It Go" >> Enough Said
- Persistence >> Persistence pays