Monday, July 7, 2014

A Vortex, Upward Spiral, And Secret Behind The Secret

Remember 2007?    It was a great year in many ways and the year that the movie phenomenon The Secret was released.  Believe it or not I watched it a couple times, I manifested a few parking spots.     Actually looking back seven years later I manifested everything that I had secretly hoped for since I first watched the movie and even before then.

The Secret Behind The Secret As I See It Is:

The universe will bring you what you wish for using the path of least resistance or the easiest way possible.    So keep all thoughts above the boards. 

BONUS SECRET:   If you want to emerge where you currently are in life you have to be grateful and appreciative of where you currently are or else you will never raise above current circumstances. 

Here is to a great remainder of your month.

Until we read again,

Jaxon


No comments:

Post a Comment